Monday, December 18, 2006



The way things are going, I'll likely not have another entry here before Christmas, so the best of the Season to anyone who drops by. I'm going to try to enjoy it all, but I've started sleeping in the afternoon again, and that's never a good sign. I have my son Jeff coming to spend a few days with us, and hopefully a visit by my daughter Tree and her bunch as they pass by on the way to The Valley. My son, my daughter, my Grandboys Caleb, Aidan and Liam Perry. That'll be a fine Christmas, whether I'm face-down on the couch or not. I've certainly been in worse shape for some recent Christmases, so I should count my blessings.

So, friends and family and all the people I haven't met yet, Merry Christmas and the Happiest of New Years. Hope Santa's good to you.

P.

1 comment:

Tree said...

Um...it is SO past Christmas now.
Where are you?