Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Thursday, August 14, 2008

PunchButton




wild horses
death'shead apocolypse
you hide in the cellar
as towers collapse
"kill the pig-fanatic
post-proselytizing murdering coward
unmen."

children with bombs...

God must notice
as smithereens become chunks of
innocent brainwash.

God must notice,
then turn His back and say,
"I'm not the Boss of them."

Gimme Democracy
Gimme Freedom
Give me the Children;

let me see what i can do -
i promise
no bushburningbullshit- i Promise.

new English, if you please...

came to - come away with i ///

release - send letter go John Dear ///

relief - anxiety go Susplendidly///

genius - ZappaNoWrong noiseAlbert-///
(physics) StevethePenthouse Hawk///

smoke - hisOwneach - No Bummer except prettyHer///

girlfriend - can say HedLynnPamJeannieDonna-filkkalotHer - insert name freely Threw/out///

boyfriend - homephobiawrongSex but what do i know?///

gay - Exit not NOT Entry - wayface - unDynamo/Hum+BrownBobby///


"quotables"

"Oh I believe that there is really no such thing as Dyin'"

F Zappa
from Does Humor Belong In MuSiK?/ / "Whipping Post"

"Sometimes I feel like I'm dyin'


Allman Bras.



No comments: